Thursday, November 19, 2009

Since people are ALWAYS complaining about the whole popularity and racial problems with teens...?

I have decided to put a stop to it.


I am a 13 year old teenage girl.


I hate how people at my school tend to stick with others of their own race just to fit in.


I hang with all different kinds of people, and I think it's stupid how people try to form little racial cliques.





I would like everyone to notice that popular or unpopular, within your race, or not, we can all get along.





So I came up with this plan:





I am going to introduce the 'populars' to the 'average' people.





I know they can all get along. They are just afraid to.





So...





how do you think I could go about doing this? I am going to start next year in eighth grade, because it is the end of the school year. I am already getting known (I always had potential to be 'popular', but now I go out of my way. That's why people know me all of a sudden), but do you have any other ideas to how I could meet more people next year?





The more 'popular' I am, the more people I can influence to learn to be friends with different people.

Since people are ALWAYS complaining about the whole popularity and racial problems with teens...?
Please don't drag your friends into this. There are reasons whites don't mix with blacks as well as we should. Yes, I do have a few black friends but the majority of black girls will threaten skinny white girls like me to do their homework, take my money without me telling on them, lie to teachers, etc. Popularity I agree with but that b/c I'm an underdog,not so popular but my friends are but even though we are friends they still don't treat me as well as popular girls.
Reply:at your age theres not much u can do. its a new age. peopel arnt bad liek they use to be. they will mix later on. if they dont well then there was nothing u could do anyways

roller skates

No comments:

Post a Comment