Thursday, November 19, 2009

When People Talk About Racism?

Why do many assume their opinion covers the entire group of the people they're talking about? I've heard people say : "Whites are all racist!" Others have said : Blacks have a chip on their shoulder and should let it go!" People say so many silly things that are supposed to cover entire groups of people. Think of it like this : There are billions of people on this earth. I might in my entire lifetime meet 10,000 to 20,000 people if I'm lucky. If I can't meet most people how can I or you or anyone make a statement that covers the entire spectrum of a group of people and be accurate?





Racism = Anything that is done for me or against me based on my race!





Peaceful and Respectful answers are really appreciated. Thank you.

When People Talk About Racism?
You're right. And personally I don't know why people go around acting like they know everything about one certain race. We are all people. We may be different colors and talk differently than each other, but we all do the same thing. We work, go to school, have families, eat, have feelings, etc... It is pointless to go all your life criticizing the race of people. It will get you no where.
Reply:You don't have to be white to be racist.


And the answer to your question is racist people are not accuarte. when they say all Americans are lazy just because they know 50 doesn't make them accurate it makes them racist.


No comments:

Post a Comment