Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why are people's views so contradictive on issues?

I just wanted to vent a little bit, and also find out how other people felt, and why people are like this.





1. Gay Marriage - Why do people say "It's a sin to be gay?". Isn't it a sin to have sex before marriage too, wether you are gay or straight? People only want to use the parts of the bible that benefit them or their argument. If gay people are sinners, then so are the majority of people in this world who lost their virginity before marriage, so what makes you any better than them?





Abortion - Why are people against abortion, but are for the death penalty? If GOD is the only one who has a right to take a person's life, then how is it ok for the government to decide when someone should die? I understand that babies are innocent, but you best believe that there are innocent people on death row too!





I know you can't tell someone how they should feel, but I just think people should be more consistent with their views.

Why are people's views so contradictive on issues?
Gay Marriage - What does "it's a sin to be gay" and waiting until marriage have to do with each other? They can be gay virgins. Even though its a norm, ppl don't have to have sex in a dating relationship.





Abortion - I agree





"I know you can't tell someone how they should feel, but I just think people should be more consistent with their views."


- I agree


No comments:

Post a Comment