Monday, April 12, 2010

Why do people play favorites? We don't have tags on us!?

People treat people differently. I'm not talking about because of different dress/appearance or social status. Its about mingling...in social settings but people place certain people on a pedestal and others they put down usually behind the person's back. What makes certain people associate with someone more than others? I am just curious because I was told to be more picky with friends, but don't know how to sort them out. Also I think I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but some people side with certain types right away and completely avoid other types of people, sometimes I'm avoided by people I do like and other times I'm sought out by people I don't like but either way I tend to get burned either following my intuition to stay away or to trust. How can I know what's coming to me ahead of time and live a happier life without any gimmicks or head games?

Why do people play favorites? We don't have tags on us!?
Sounds like your personality has some questionable doubts on who you are! Your trying to figure out where you belong and you have not quite found it. Be yourself and if no one likes it then move on to other friends. You seem to have a personality type that is chameleon, because it keeps you accepted in all groups, but yet keeps you from being yourself at times. Real friends are gonna let you be you and have patience to deal with it. You are clearly not around he "right" group if you are questioning this!


Being more picky with friends just means to not dive in head first get to know more about them and if they adhere to your standards and it feels good then go with it.....it's a learning process! You will be safe one day I promise. You need to quit trying to please everyone you will never win.Best wishes.

climbing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment