Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why do people in Southern California act the way that they do?

I have lived in So Cal for two years now, and I'am still trying to figure out why people act the way they do down here. I have noticed in my time here that so many people are shallow, stuck-up, and full of themselves. People don't say "Hi" to you when you walk by them in public. Instead, they look the other way. It seems that people really judge others down here, especially by how much money a person has, and what kind of car that person drives. They are also the most rude drivers around. Many people also walk around with a bad attitude. Why are so many people unhappy down here? So Cal is a very beautiful place with the best weather in the country. There is so much to do here. Shoudn't people be happy to be here? I know that I'am and I plan to live here the rest of my life. I know that there are a lot of people here in So Cal that are not like this, but they are a minority, and I would like to know what the hell is going on with the majority, and why do they act the way that they do?

Why do people in Southern California act the way that they do?
you must be from a small town with cold weather.
Reply:they are just too busy i guess...almost all big cities here in the west coast are like that..u have to exert more effort....to say hi....use my 3 strikes rule...say hi 3 times....stop on the 4th if they dont say hi back...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment