Monday, April 12, 2010

Since people are ALWAYS complaining about the whole popularity and racial problems with teens...?

I have decided to put a stop to it.


I am a 13 year old teenage girl.


I hate how people at my school tend to stick with others of their own race just to fit in.


I hang with all different kinds of people, and I think it's stupid how people try to form little racial cliques.





I would like everyone to notice that popular or unpopular, within your race, or not, we can all get along.





So I came up with this plan:





I am going to introduce the 'populars' to the 'average' people.





I know they can all get along. They are just afraid to.





So...





how do you think I could go about doing this? I am going to start next year in eighth grade, because it is the end of the school year. I am already getting known (I always had potential to be 'popular', but now I go out of my way. That's why people know me all of a sudden), but do you have any other ideas to how I could meet more people next year?





The more 'popular' I am, the more people I can influence to learn to be friends with different people.

Since people are ALWAYS complaining about the whole popularity and racial problems with teens...?
It's not a big racist conspiracy hun. It's the fact that people of the same ethnicity tend to have more in common so they will hang out with each other first. Also they probably live in the same area or near each other because that's how neighborhoods are. It's not like people won't talk to anyone else, it's just easier to fit in that way. I personally have friends of all races but it's easy to make a friend by seeing someone like you and to start talking.





Also, about your 'popular' plan, everyone has their own friends. Maybe they don't want to be made 'popular'. Maybe they don't like your friends, or your friends dont like those people, and that's why they don't hang out. Don't mess with people like that!

boxing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment