Monday, May 4, 2009

How many people can fit into a hummer limo?

i need to know the ammount ov people that can fit into a limo and what is the largest hummer limo that you can fit most people in ?


basically im gna go in it so datz 1 person


den ders my 4 sister dats 5 people


den my brother datz 6 people


den derz my mum and dad dats 8 people


den ders my grandma and grandad datz 10 people den derz my uncle and his to be wife datz y were hiring a limo for a wedding so datz 12 people


den shez gna get her mum and sister datz 14 people and derz my auntys sons datz 3 more people making it 17 people den derz my uncles sons and daughter which is 3 people making it 20 people den derz my mums sisters kids which is 3 people making 23 people den my aunty datz 24 people den my other aunty datz 24 people den my uncle datz 25 people den derz my other aunty datz 25 people were not bringing my other uncle he dnt deserve to go in the twat so itz about 25 people basically i wnt the biggest limo their is coz unfortunatly itz quite a lot ov pepole u c

How many people can fit into a hummer limo?
Hi,





derz sum hummer limos can fit 14, oders dat can fit 24 but dey are very rare. you shoud take a limo bus instead.





find one here http://www.LimoXonline.com
Reply:can fit about 16 - 18


No comments:

Post a Comment